Tuesday, October 26, 2010

138 Days to go and still going........

I know it has been a few days, and though one might think I fell off thew wagon again you would be WRONG!!!!! I have been slightly under the weather and staying on my couch for the most part. Turbo Jam showed up and I start my Turbo Jamming tonight.Ziggy and I are headed to the park to do some cardio. Wahoo! I have stayed on my diet, though I have had my days, I have worked through them. OMG the other day I wanted a Subway Sub soooooo bad. I have been eating taco salad with out the shell. It will do for now. I do feel like I have made it over the hump.

 I went out with people from work last night and played pool. My water was delightful. I do feel like the last time I did South Beach I had faster results. On the other hand I think I am slightly larger than I was before and I started off this go round sick. No matter. I am excited about Halloween. I get to drink again. Is that terrible. I mean I had fun last night, but we are headed to the Renaissance Festival on Halloween and I just don't think I could go with out having a few beers. That is not completely true, but that is how I feel. 

Goals for the rest of the week:
  • Prep all the food I want to cook this week
  • TURBO JAMMIT
  • Finish my laundry
  • Finish unpacking Mi Casa 
  • Weigh in UHHHHHHH
Y'all have a good day.
K SOME A!!!!

Happy, Healthy and Wealthy wishes to you all!

Steph

P.S. I think I love the count down way better!!!! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment